Empowering Health System
Health Care Management

This part isn't quoted ...

Health & Finance
Volcanic Eruption - Merapi
Air Crash Investigation
Posted by ana - - 0 comments

Salam. Hi readers!

Today I want to write about the main topic of this... Eh, this is the first post isn't it? Right, okay.. Should I write a pilot entry then? Oh, nevermind. This is the pilot anyway.

Hee, sorry for the mumblings.

Inshaallah (with His will), I will try to make this blog full with informations about health systems, plus some disaster management infos. I won't be too formal, nor too informal in writing the entries. Oh, and I apologize for my broken English. *seems like my word-power has lost most of its' power*.. Feel free to correct any of my spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm still learning.

If you want to know who is the writer of this blog (yes, i know, it's me...), you may refer in the 'BlogWriter' page. How to get there? Just click on the 'BlogWriter' word in the top left of this page, next to the 'Home' link.

Basically, as the title implies, this blog will be generally about health system (including types, key components, management, financing, et cetera) and disaster management (e.g. earthquakes, volcanic eruption, air plane crash, et cetera).

A big thanks to my current block coordinators headed by Prof. dr. Laksono Trisnantoro, for encouraging us the pre-clinical medical students to practice this type of learning system. Lots of thanks to all of my colleagues a.k.a. my batchmates who supports each other. You guys rocks! ;p Hahaa..

That's all for now. I'll keep writing, inshaallah...

Knowledge is power.
and He is the Most Powerful, for He knows everything :)

Leave a Reply